Virtual Personal Financial Officer-Online Driven
Department: Virtual Branch
Reports To: Director Virtual Services
Supervises Direct: 0
Supervises Indirect: 0
Manages the online loan applications and process loan closing in a timely manner. Offer and deliver exceptional member service and serves as an advisor both to internal/external members through electronic channels. Help to exceed growth goals by educating members and potential members on Credit Union products and services that align with organization/department goals. Assists members with their financial transactions, member service requests and provide accurate solutions to member concerns. In addition, delivers appropriate follow up and assists members in identifying appropriate product and service solutions. Maintains a positive and professional workplace environment and work as a team member in completing departmental and organizational goals. Adheres to policies and procedures and Federal and State laws and regulations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
40% Responsible for managing online loan applications/electronic member inquiries and complete all necessary paperwork, saved/formatted in a timely manner. Processes all online loan applications, but not limited to opening savings, checking, money market, certificate of deposits and IRAs. Identifies and acts on product and sales opportunities consistent with established sales standards/objectives.
30% Assesses member needs and recommends appropriate loan, deposit, investment, insurance, electronic or other products and services. Follows up on all enhancement leads and pending loan pipeline in an appropriate time frame outlined by the Director of Virtual Services and Virtual Branch Assistant Branch Manager.
10% Checks general voicemail and responds to member inquiries.
5% Assists internal and external members with resolving member service issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
5% Stays abreast of other local financial institutions products and services.
5% Assists with inbound calls on a case by case basis.
5% Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. Provides accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members.
2. Assists members on the phone in a prompt manner.
3. Maintains effectiveness in varying environments, task, responsibilities and people while still completing assignments in a timely manner.
4. Maintains supportive and harmonious relationships with other CRCU managers and staff..
5. Effectively cross sells credit union products and services.
6. Effectively relates to others and understands how to approach or respond to individuals based on theor personal style.
7. Produces loan documents, reports, new accounts, and other member transactions in a timely fashion, with zero errors.
8. Responds to all telephone messages within one business day.
9. Maintains a professional work environment and professional appearance.
10. Demonstrates an understanding of, and follow the requirements of all regulation compliance, including but not limited to those of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Customer Identification Program (CIP) and Member Due Diligence (MDD) as it specifically relates to their job functions. Employee shall be trained annually in BSA/AML compliance.
Knowledge and Skills:
One year to three years of similar or related experience.
A high school education or GED.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy, and confidentiality are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Proficient in computer skills and 10-key calculator.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. Specific vision abilities required of this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to electronics work. May require periodic travel. There is exposure to potential hazardous conditions such as robbery. Employees are to receive detailed instructions and procedures to follow in order to minimize risk.
In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
Job Status: Full Time