Personal Financial Officer II- Virtual Branch-Baytown
Department: Virtual Branch
Offers and delivers an exceptional level of member sales & service, serves as an advisor both to internal and external members via phone, email, fax, instant messaging and in in person. Actively identifies and sells the Credit Union’s products and services to ensure predetermined organizational and departmental goals; as well as individual goals are met. Assists members with their financial transactions, member service requests and provide accurate solutions to member’s concerns. Provides appropriate follow up and assists members in identifying appropriate product and service solutions. Maintains Virtual Branch assigned levels of Call Center phone and service metrics, specifically call hold times, abandonment rate, and queue hold times. Performs as Team Leader to assist department manager in completing departmental goals. Maintains a positive and professional workplace environment and work as a team member in completing departmental and organizational goals. Adheres to policies and procedures and Federal and State laws and regulations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
E 25% Answers & returns phone calls & emails and respond to members in an appropriate time frame as outlined by the AVP of Virtual Sales & Service or Virtual Service Manager.
E 25% Process loan applications & open new accounts, which includes unsecured and secured loans as well as savings, checkings, money markey, certificate of deposits and IRA’s.
E 20% Assesses members needs and recommends appropriate deposit, loan, investment, insurance, electronic or other products and services of the Credit Union.Follow’s-up on all sales leads,member referrals and pending loan pipline .
E 10% Serves as a Team Leader & promotes positive interactions with external and internal members as well as Call Center PFO & MSR Staff.
E 5% Responds to and resolves escalated member sales & service related issues in a timely manner, as assigned by Call Center management.
E 5% Stays abreast of other local financial institutions products and services.
N 5% Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. Provides accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members.
2. Assists members on the phone in a prompt manner.
3. Maintains effectiveness in varying environments, task, responsibilities and people while still completing assignments in a timely manner.
4. Maintains supportive and harmonious relationships with other CRCU managers and staff..
5. Effectively cross sells credit union products and services.
6. Effectively relates to others and understands how to approach or respond to individuals based on theor personal style.
7. Produces loan documents, reports, new accounts, and other member transactions in a timely fashion, with zero errors.
8. Responds to all telephone messages within one business day.
9. Maintains a professional work environment and professional appearance.
10. Demonstrates an understanding of, and follow the requirements of all regulation compliance, including but not limited to those of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Customer Identification Program (CIP) and Member Due Diligence (MDD) as it specifically relates to their job functions. Employee shall be trained annually in BSA/AML compliance.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy, and confidentiality are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Other Skills: Proficient in computer skills and 10-key calculator.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. Specific vision abilities required of this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to electronics work. May require periodic travel. There is exposure to potential hazardous conditions such as robbery. Employees are to receive detailed instructions and procedures to follow in order to minimize risk.
In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Job Status: Full Time